Explore Healthbox programs and events, including the Studio Program and Healthbox Forums.
Healthbox Forums bring together a select group of senior healthcare leaders to explore and discuss important topics in a unique small group setting. Guests from across the industry share their insighs as various stakeholders. Events are discussion-based and action-orientated, encouraging guests to share their unique perspectives and fostering opportunities for collaboration among attendees.
This Spring we examined the evolving state of care delivery, discussing the current state of the hospital in the home and what the future would look like. Read more here.
Healthbox Chicago Studio Program | October 9-13, 2017
Healthbox continues to support entrepreneurial innovation through the annual flagship Chicago Studio, which holds the "Gold" Ranking from the Seed Accelerators Ranking Project (SARP).
The Healthbox Chicago Studio is a five-day program dedicated to advancing innovative digital health solutions through peer-to-peer collaboration, speaker sessions, and cultivating meaningful relationships with senior healthcare leaders, investors, and industry partners. Ten early stage startups are selected from an international pool of applicants to participate. This unique program is free of charge to all participating companies with no required equity exchange. Read more»
Applications are now closed for the 2017 program. Please check back soon for more information.
Request More Information
Conferences & Special Events
- "Selling into Healthcare" Panel moderated by Justin Gernot
- "Innovating from Within" presentation by Neil Patel
- "Payer Innovation: Connecting Members and Patients for Better Health" Panel featuring Sumit Nagpal
- Fueling Innovation Economy Roundtables featuring Neil Patel and Sumit Nagpal
- "Innovation in Healthcare: Overcoming Barriers and Embracing the Disruption" Panel featuring Justin Gernot
- "21st Century Patient-Centered Care Delivery Across the Continuum" Keynote by Sumit Nagpal