by Lisa Bower01-03-2017
Healthbox is seeking a creative, energetic, and detail-oriented individual with a deep understanding of healthcare to join our Innovation Consulting team. The position would be focused on our Foundry product, an end-to-end internal innovation program to capture, evaluate, and advance high-potential employee ideas.
- Support day-to-day client management of a large health system(s)
- Manage operations of on-site client engagements, including Foundry Program and Innovation Workshops
- Develop business plans for employee inventions, packaging analysis of the solution, competitive landscape, market opportunity, workflow/implementation requirements, financial requirements for growth, etc.
- Prepare thoughtful analysis and presentations for client meetings and advise clients on development and implementation of innovation strategies
- Research and report on industry trends and analysis
- Collaborate as needed across other Healthbox projects/products
- Bachelor’s degree required, recent MBA or MHA degree preferred
- 1-2 years work experience, primarily within healthcare or technology industries
- Demonstrated innovative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong communication (written, verbal, listening and presentation skills)
- Highly collaborative work-style, pragmatic and resourceful problem-solver
- Intellectual curiosity above and beyond their defined role
- Demonstrated exceptional work ethic and drive
- Capability and desire to build relationships and network within the healthcare industry
- Experience working across multiple complex projects at once
- Demonstrated leadership, vision and strategy: this candidate must be able to think at a high level to influence strategy and mission while being able to get “in the weeds” and execute flawlessly on operational problems
- Knack to have fun!
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, PTO, life & disability insurance, 401(k) program, a flexible spending account, and casual dress code.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Lisa Bower at email@example.com. Unfortunately we cannot respond to every inquiry, but we will contact you if there is a fit with the open position.
Thank you for your interest.