by Chuck Feerick03-15-2017
This week we have a special episode that was recorded live at SXSW in Austin. This year, SXSW featured a track on Healthcare from 3/10 - 3/14 which Neil Patel , Leland Brewster, and I attended, as well as a number of the tech and innovation focused sessions. We had a great time and learned a lot and in this episode we cover some of the important things we learned and emerging trends we saw.
- New developments around genetic data and the importance of this data as it relates to gene editing
- The safety and infrastructure layers of data protection and sharing
- Corporate Innovation: advice for both corporations and startups
- Corporate Innovation Resources from NESTA
- Better Collaboration with Corporates: Downloadable Tools for Startups
- Better collaboration with startups: Downloadable tools for corporates
- Better collaboration with startups: Tips for corporates and http://www.nesta.org.uk/sites/default/files/recom endation_for_corporates_2.pdf
- Better collaboration with corporates: Tips for startups and http://www.nesta.org.uk/sites/default/files/recom endationfor_startups_and_scale-ups.pdf
- Winning Together: A guide to successful Corporate-Startup Collaboration (PDF)
- Thoughts around “To Build in Health, Follow the $, Not the Patient"
- RIFLE Analysis from Khosla Ventures
- Improving targeting with meaningful quantitative analysis
- “Market Rifle” – what market segments should we be in?
- “Account Rifle” – which accounts should we target?
- “Channel Rifle” – what channel strategy, what partners?
- How Healthbox uses the Radical Candor framework from Kim Scott and Christa Quarles
Connect with Healthbox